All Collections
Leaving Honest
Leaving Honest

What to do if you want to leave Honest

Andy Aitken avatar
Written by Andy Aitken
Updated over a week ago

We'll be sorry to see you go. Is there anything we could do differently to make you change your mind? Let us know over chat and we'll see what we can do!

If you really want to go, you can request a PAC or STAC code within the app and also give 30 days notice if you just want your contract to end. You can also text PAC to 65075.

Your PAC is valid for 30 days and we'll close the account and issue a final bill on the day your number moves away.

Once you've stopped using your Honest SIM you should remove any data profiles that were installed on your phone.

Did this answer your question?